We received three excellent proposals for hosting the 2011 conference, and now it is time to vote on them. The proposals are from Bloomington, IN; New Haven, CT; and Vancouver, BC.
Voting will be open until Midnight EDT, Tuesday, March 23rd.
- Go to the ballot.
- Log in using your code4lib.org credentials (register for an account if you haven't done so already). If you have trouble authenticating, contact myself and Ryan Wick (ryanwick at gmail).
- Click on a host's name to reveal a link to the full proposal.
- Assign each proposal a rank from 0 to 3, 0 being least desirable and 3 being the most. Please keep the conference requirements and desirables in mind as you make your selection.
- Once you are satisfied with your rankings, click "Cast your ballot".
- Want to change your rankings? You can! As often as you'd like, even, up until the vote closes.