The bluest skies you’ve ever seen are in Seattle.
The Orbis Cascade Alliance and the University of Washington Libraries welcome you to the 2012 Code4Lib Conference in Seattle.
Code4lib 2012 is a loosely-structured conference for library technologists to commune, gather/create/share ideas and software, be inspired, and forge collaborations.
Registration fee: $150 (Registration form now open!)
Conference Hotel Room Rates: Conference rates are $159 for single or double occupancy. Online reservations on the Renaissance Seattle Reservations website.
Transportation: Airport: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) Ground transportation to/from airport:
- SoundTransit Link Light Rail and Bus Service
- Shuttle Express van service
- Taxi service available from the airport, approximate fare, $40
- For more Transportation information
- Rideshare/Roomshare </ul> For things to do in Seattle Visit here. Or consult and contribute to Social Activities Event tag: c4l12 Want to help plan the conference? To participate in the planning, see c4l wiki. Read the Seattle proposal. Sponsors: Code4Lib thanks the following sponsors for their generous commitments: Platinum Ex Libris; Indiana University/Kuali Foundation; OCLC; Oregon State University Gold Digital Library Federation; Elsevier B.V.; Penn State University Silver Index Data; Innovative Interfaces; Lyrasis; Microsoft Research; Serials Solutions Bronze Discovery Garden; DuraSpace; Equinox; Mendeley; Princeton University For more information on conference sponsorship and sponsorship levels to to the Code4Lib 2012 Sponsorship page. Scholarships Oregon State University and the Digital Library Federation are sponsoring five scholarships to promote gender and cultural diversity. See how to apply. Book Donations: Ada's Technical books; Chandos Publishing; No Starch; O'Reilly; oXygen XML Editor Local Organizing Committee: Kyle Banerjee, Digital Services Program Manager, Orbis Cascade Alliance Elizabeth Duell, Administrative Assistant, Orbis Cascade Alliance Karen Estlund, Digital Collections Coordinator, University of Oregon Libraries. Anjanette Young, Systems Librarian, University of Washington Libraries. Ann Lally, Head of Digital Initiatives, University of Washington Libraries. Jennifer Ward, Head of Web Services, University of Washington Libraries. Corey Murata, Business Computer-Based Services Librarian, University of Washington Libraries. Ann Gleason, Systems Head, Health Sciences Library, University of Washington Libraries.