Bess Sadler (Stanford University Libraries) and Mark Bussey (Data Curation Experts) will discuss their experiences developing and delivering training for Project Hydra.
- Working practices for developing training materials
- Sharing the work when there are no dedicated resources
- Inviting community (and student) input to create higher quality content
- Strategies to keep training docs up-to date
- Strategies to make training materials available to the widest-possible audience
- Using surveys (Survey Monkey) to assess the effectiveness of your training program