Submitted by wtd on Tue, 2016-04-26 14:48
Issue #32 of the Code4Lib Journal is now available.
- Editorial Introduction: People, by Meghan Finch
- An Open-Source Strategy for Documenting Events: The Case Study of the 42nd Canadian Federal Election on Twitter by Nick Ruest and Ian Milligan
- How to Party Like it’s 1999: Emulation for Everyone – by Dianne Dietrich, Julia Kim, Morgan McKeehan, and Alison Rhonemus
- How We Went from Worst Practices to Good Practices, and Became Happier in the Process by Amanda French, Francis Kayiwa, Anne Lawrence, Keith Gilbertson and Melissa Lohrey
- Shining a Light on Scientific Data: Building a Data Catalog to Foster Data Sharing and Reuse by Ian Lamb and Catherine Larson
- Creation of a Library Tour Application for Mobile Equipment using iBeacon Technology by Jonathan Bradley, Neal Henshaw, Liz McVoy, Amanda French, Keith Gilbertson, Lisa Becksford, and Elisabeth Givens.
- Measuring Library Vendor Cyber Security: Seven Easy Questions Every Librarian Can Ask by Alex Caro and Chris Markman
- Building Bridges with Logs: Collaborative Conversations about Discovery across Library Departments by Jimmy Ghaphery, Emily Owens, Donna Coghill, Laura Gariepy, Megan Hodge, Thomas McNulty, and Erin White